Monday, September 21, 2009

I am making a new service available! If you are looking for
"The Best Baby Shower Gift!",
you've found the right place!
I am now offering prepurchased private lactation consultations to use as a gift for that special new mother that you know! It is one of the best gifts you could ever give to a new mom. You can go together with friends, or if you are a big spender, do it on your own.

I have various packages available. You can buy one, two, or three visits. The new mother can choose when she wants the visits.

I can do 3 types of visits:
  1. Prenatal assessment and breastfeeding instruction (private in home)

  2. Hospital visit for one of baby's first feedings

  3. Home visit after discharge from the hospital

All of my visits include individualized teaching, as well as printed information about breastfeeding issues. When I do a home visit, I will give you a superbill that you can submit--along with a claim form and your doctor's order to your insurance company for possible reimbursement. Getting a properly worded doctor's order will make it more likely that you get some insurance coverage for the visit.

Coming up next! More information on what may happen at your private lactation visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment